Stuff

Shamus_McFartfinger

Well, here I am in an internet cafe' at Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast while Mrs Shamus gets another tattoo. I'm bored shitless and still have about 3 more hours to kill. Have already been to the beach and got accosted by some born-again christians. They just can't take NO for an answer. Luckily for me, "Fuck off, idiot" seems to work just as well at the beach as it does when they bang on my door.

Australia Day here and the pubs are full. There's people everywhere. Might have to go drown myself with a few beers and lose some money on the Keno.

L_UK: Would you change my password to my first name, please? I don't trust whatever security is on this thing. Thanks. :)

The Yarra Valley? I've fallen out of a bus a couple of times doing the winery thing down that way. Hate the wine but love the fortified wine and liqueurs. You can't beat being driven around all day while being force-fed alcohol.

L_UK! Don't worry about the password thingy. I'm home earlier than I thought I would be and have changed it already.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.