Playing with my Wii

dontasciime

Bought it 2 weeks ago just tried it out last 20 minutes.

Exhausted now, just had a quick go of wii sports / tennis and the golf, god i am so unfit.

Also you must look demented to onlookers if they see thru ya window.

Control system is very good if a little odd and not totally sure i like it or rather my joints will cope with it, really only bought it to play Zelda and the shit load of game cube disc's i have in cupboard.

My youngest wants one but I am holding out for the PS3 !!!
I got my son a PS3 for Christmas. I was doing work in a GameStop store about 2 weeks before Christmas and they received a shipment of four of them while I was in there. The manager asked me if I wanted one before he put them up for sale. I bought the one with the 60GB hard drive. Talk bout my son being surprised... Edited by Movie Junkie

Bought a Wii for my son a few weeks ago. They were hard to get hold of and it was great fun going into a shop and asking when they were going to have a Wii, have you had a Wii recently, is having a Wii a good idea and so on.

My son loves it, they have some great games, but they are ?40 each with no pre-owned market yet.

Since my last post here I managed to find a Wii at the MSRP and with no crap to bloat the price. It cost me $250.00 US plus shipping and I'm going to surprise my son with it next month when we (my son, grandson and myself) go on a mini-vacation.

In case those of you who have a Wii are not aware of it Nintendo is giving up to four free replacement straps for the controller. You'll need to have the serial number of your console. Go here to order them. I would suggest you order the maximum allowed (4).

....just wondering....if I had been caught shoplifting the console from a store would I be charged with taking a Wii in public?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.