New version- any major changes?

the olde

It appears that theres a new program in place on the IB forum buy a BLU RAY burner for testing and LUK will throw in the latest beta absolutely free ,now theres a deal thats hard to pass up :thumbup: LUK has the LG one covered and Grandmaster has the Sony BD Burner BWU-100A so please choose a different manufacturer for testing purposes

I was gonna buy one but then got sidetracked and bought a shit load of other useless stuff to mess on with.

And the second I buy one for 400+ twats will drop price to ?25 or even less, as was the same when i bought my Sony dru500a for ?285 could get 16.764705882352941176470588235294 writers for that now.

Albeit price took a while to go that low, half price shortly after i buy one though no doubt .

edit

The LG dual format one is the one I want, apart from I wish another company would make a similar writer , I have never been that keen on LG writers etc.

Edited by dontasciime

when blu rays are under the $100 mark I'll consider it but everything I need to do can be backed up to single layer discs for about 20 cents each.My Sony DRU510A was $304 when they first became popular and like you say I can get 10 for that price now .Personally I think grabbing the latest hardware is a waste of money especially new format stuff because they already have the research done for newer and faster drives ,they're just milking the first models for the research and development money (not to mention letting them get the bugs out )

LG gave dbminter the first 1000 blu ray drives to test , and on #1000 they found out what the fault was................ they didnt know our db is the cheif destruction tester for LG drives LOL, cure: ...they simply stopped sending them to him

we'll have a huge wake :pray: plenty of drinking :drinks::beer2: maybe even a sing song of sad dirges and when everyone is properly oiled straight to the funeral and seeing how theres a thousand of them we'll do the mass grave thing we can bury them in their original packing :death:=))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.