New version- any major changes?

the olde

We Betas sometimes wonder about you mundanes, too... :unsure:

The Mundanes

New version- any major changes?

?1000 donations, a backhoe, explosives and murdered hardware.....

I sometimes wonder about the people round here :unsure:

:P

you have all the evidence you need the clues are obvious you shouldn't be wondering :teehee:

I've got ya all beat! :lol: I suffer from a condition only 1 in 200 Americans have. By contrast, 1 in every 3 has diabetes. Remember that film, A Beautiful Mind? About mathematician John Nash? Yep, I've got the same thing, now called schizoaffective bipolar disorder. I take 11 pills a day. :o Granted, that also includes my neuropathy, hypertension, and back pain medicine, plus 2 vitamins. :lol:

1 in every 3 Americans is diabetic ??? You're kidding me right db ?

Sorry I missed the road kill sex with frozen peas video volvo, don't suppose you have a copy anywhere ? :lol: Actually I know you do cos I saw one of your logs where you burnt it to disc !! =)) Ok you tried to hide it by changing your name to mine but I am wise to you now !! :P

That's what my psychiatrist just said last Friday. I had looked up my condition before and it said one in every 200 Americans, so, I asked him if that value was correct. He said it was that rare and put it in comparison by saying 1 in every 3 Americans is diabetic. Now, granted, he's not a medical physician, but, he should be relatively knowledgeable enough. He knows the medical side effects of psychiatric medications. Also, when I first saw him, we discussed my back surgery and was competent enough to discuss it well enough that, to me, he knows what he's talking about on the medical side.

due to legal reasons and the fact that roadkill sex with frozen peas is banned in most countries , the video trailer had to be removed

Sorry I missed the road kill sex with frozen peas video volvo, don't suppose you have a copy anywhere ? :lol: Actually I know you do cos I saw one of your logs where you burnt it to disc !! =)) Ok you tried to hide it by changing your name to mine but I am wise to you now !! :P

ask dontasciime, its all over his pc :unsure:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.