Stain in DVDR.

Lordjohnny

Hello.

At first, I'm sorry, my english is bad because i'm spanish, i wait you can stand me.

I have a DVDR with Stains (view photos) and this DvD is for me very important (DVD Video), and the data is unrecovery, imgburn mark error in much sectors.

In DVD Player (on TV), the 70 % of DVD is readed perfectly, but in my NEC 4550 DVDRW drive not, (LG DVDRom is best?)

Here photos (CLICK IN THE IMAGES TO ZOOM)

ssa41448yr5.th.jpg

ssa41449pl9.th.jpg

ssa41450rn7.th.jpg

I think "You help me" and think what IMGBURN (WITH A CORRECT CONFIGURATION) can do a backup of my DVD.

Too, i liked what recommende to me a DVDRW and a DVDRom.

Thanks you by to be comprensive.

Greeting.

And i repeat: "I am sorry, my english is very bad".

look like TTG02 from Ridisc few of mine did that in a certain burner.

There is not much you can do but to try and read the disc in as many dvd rom (readers as you Own), taking notice of where you get read errors and hope that one 1 drive you get error towards beginning of read the other reader you have gets past it and see if you can use multiple drives to get data off, depends on data type as well (if its video you could stand a very slim chance with a bit of luck and some new dvd readers or ones that can pick up dodgy data good)

Not wishing to be seen saying the same thing over and over but this is the situation that IsoPuzzle was written for.

Recovering a bad disk by reading as much as possible in one drive, then changing to another drive or even another computer to grab just whats missing, and merging the data from both (or multiple) reads into one Iso image.

Give it a try.

Mark

Umm, yeah. I just looked at the images again and it does, doesn't it.

But I did recover a badly scratched disc using IsoPuzzle by getting most of it off using my burner, then shifting to my old Cdrw/dvdrom and IP managed to get the rest, of course it took a while (~10 hours) IP does things like pause during reading to give the disc and drive a chance to cool down.

It's good, but I think he might need a miracle :-)

Mark

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.