need a brit

chewy

As a Brit I would have to agree with Corny, SVP is the best place to get online media. Tried a few others, but no-one else comes even close to the quality of service.

Need a Brit

blimey Chewy , for one minute i thought "you" wanted to marry a brit to get a visa permit >_<

svp.co.uk , the same as most others over here . You cant fault them . they carry a good range of media and stock the verb DL's and taiyo yuden .

cant post in there for you as i cant remember my login details LOL

Deffo www.svp.co.uk Chewy, they show all the Media ID's when you're buying and their customer service is second to none. :) Have used them for years with no complaints whatsoever.

you're elected, I would prefer a native brit to do the post and as blu suggested even post a link to the testing done in this forum,

not that many will even understand it, at least they will be impressed with it's thoroughness

they sure carry good prices on dvdburners also

Edited by chewy

He only volunteers in case theres a chance of knicking some hubcaps!! :D

I'd go along with everyone else chewy, SVP really are second to none in this country. I've tried Ukdvdr.co.uk but their service is a nightmare and the staff have had full frontal lobotomy's as a condition of employement!! >_<

He only volunteers in case theres a chance of knicking some hubcaps!! :D

I'd go along with everyone else chewy, SVP really are second to none in this country. I've tried Ukdvdr.co.uk but their service is a nightmare and the staff have had full frontal lobotomy's as a condition of employement!! >_<

Ukdvdr must be the old name for British Gas...

you're elected, I would prefer a native brit to do the post and as blu suggested even post a link to the testing done in this forum,

not that many will even understand it, at least they will be impressed with it's thoroughness

=))

I don't understand half of whats said Here. :unsure::whistling:

=))

I don't understand half of whats said Here.

That's ok Groundrush...I don't understand the other half.....

I have a 1st in maths and I don't unertsand the other half

=))

I don't understand half of whats said Here.

That's ok Groundrush...I don't understand the other half.....

I have a 1st in maths and I don't unertsand the other half

2 countries seperated by an ocean and a "common" language

LOL , I don't understand the confusion when it comes to americans not grasping the english language as spoken by english people :P

Anyway to the matter at hand , I have been using SVP.co.uk since I first got a burner (Pioneer 104) about 6-7 yrs ago .. I have tried a couple of others but the service from SVP really is 2nd to none as to customer service & they've always had a good stock of Taiyo Yudens (my fave discs).

So they'd be my recommendation for purachsing in U.K , and I've recommended them enough times on forums over at Afterdawn too where I do my Mod bit.

2 pennies worth said - hasta la vista - :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.