Blade 4

kirk1701™

Poor old Wesley, he has to pay his taxes somehow...............

Personally I dont think making shit films is the way to do it, did anybody see The Marksman??????!!!! :/

Blade 3 had too much humor, too much of the two kids helping out. It needs to be a dark flick to be good, and of course Kris Kristpherson needs to be re-incarnated for it to be good :lol:

Blade 2 had a kick-ass DTS-ES track, great for HT demos.

Nothing on IMDb about it.

Also need to remember Wesley Snipes is looking at decades is prison for tax evasion. julli-lcop.gif

News reports say he owes $18,000,000 (about 8 million pounds sterling) in back taxes.

He's been indicted for tax evasion, failure to file returns for five years* and some other stuff. He could get up to 40 years. (one of the Isley Brothers got 20 years for basically the same thing last year)

Hopefully, Wesley will be able to settle with the government without spending the rest of his life in the joint.

I only in the last two weeks saw the first Blade and I was highly impressed.

The stunts and special efx have clearly influenced a lot of action/sf films, especially The Matrix trilogy.

Of course the father of this type of film, i.e. Blade, The Matrix, Crouching Tiger, etc, the John Carpenter/Kurt Russell--doing the best John Wayne impression ever--Big Trouble in Little China.

*For non-US taxpayers: don't know how it works elsewhere, but every year we Americans have to file a document called a 1040 with the Internal Revenue Service--the equivalent of Revenue Canada and Inland Revenue in the UK. It's required to file this even if you don't owe any taxes.

Be interesting to know how it's done in the UK, AU, NZ & the GWN...

http://www.gofish.com/player.gfp?gfid=30-1073641

These clips look like most are from the first three movies so will have to wait and see if its true.

BUT I SURE HOPE IT IS!!!

Basically Painman, in the UK we have a system where we line up, pull our pants down, bend over and let all the immigrants fuck us right royally.

Hope that clears it up.... :thumbup:

Basically Painman, in the UK we have a system where we line up, pull our pants down, bend over and let all the immigrants fuck us right royally.

YUP...after all the fancy retoric...it's the same here in the States.

My mum died last year of severe Alzheimers. Towards the end her condition was so bad she couldn't get in and out of the bath so I applied for a grant for a walk in shower for her. The grants means tested and because she worked all her life and saved I was told she would have to pay the first ?112,000 towards the cost of a ?3,000 shower. I was told that she wouldn't qualify, but at least the money would go to somebody more deserving. This after she paid into the system all her life.

As for Blade 4, I dunno. I've watched the other 3 and they were ok, but I'd rather letch over Kate in Underworld (or underme...even better)...

Reich/Seamus et al...

Do they provide the vaseline or is like here in the states, bring your own lube and forget about the kiss?

I wish it was just immigrants.

75% of testimony before Congressional committees is by Federal government agencies asking for more of our money.

Yep: the government lobbies itself for more of our money. That's when they aren't stealing it.

Wait: it gets worse.

The US Government cannot count to within 200 HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS how much money it collects (in taxes) and how much it spends. ($200B is more than the entire GDP of Russia or Mexico.)

I'm sure it's just an accounting error. :worthy:

Was that a typo, or did you really mean 112,000 pounds (they took the Pound key off our keyboards a long time ago...)? >_<

Means testing. If only we had that. One of the things that is means tested is student aid (i.e. free money) for college. If your parents make more than $35,000/yr (about 18,000 pounds?), you can't get shit. It's either scholarships or loans. Hence, US doctors typically start their careers with six figure debts. And you can't bankrupt out of it either.

Warren Buffet (net worth about $40,000,000,000) is eligible for Social Security (retirement payments) and Medicare (free healthcare) despite being worth more than Central America. :swear:

I'm disabled so in addition to the laughable pittance the government sends me, I also get Medicare. Only I can't ever leave it. IF I opt out, there's a 10% year surcharge for whenever I might rejoin it.

I'm 36. My retirement age is 67. If I drop it tomorrow...31 years X 10% (compounded) = enough to buy my own jet fighter*. Nice, hunh?

*If I made the joke I really wanted to, I'd end up with government weenies in the US & UK starting files on me... :unsure:

My mum died last year of severe Alzheimers. Towards the end her condition was so bad she couldn't get in and out of the bath so I applied for a grant for a walk in shower for her. The grants means tested and because she worked all her life and saved I was told she would have to pay the first ?112,000 towards the cost of a ?3,000 shower. I was told that she wouldn't qualify, but at least the money would go to somebody more deserving. This after she paid into the system all her life.

As for Blade 4, I dunno. I've watched the other 3 and they were ok, but I'd rather letch over Kate in Underworld (or underme...even better)...

Edited by Pain_Man

Sorry to read about the problems you have in your life Pain_Man. The two systems obviously work differently in the US/UK but no matter how the system works the people who need it most always seem to miss out.

That was no typo. The Grants Officer at the Local Authority ran the figures through the system to see what the threshold would be for us. The way pensioners are treated in this country is nothing short of a national disgrace. Everything they need is means tested. Their pensions are taxed and if they go into care they have to sell their homes to pay for it. Save for retirement?

As for government and local government... don't get me started. Huge wage and pension increases year on year, expenses, perks, junkets abroad (fact finding tours in the Bahamas?), jobs for cronies, top jobs in the city when they leave...and thats just what we know about. 26% of all local taxation goes to fund local authority pensions. Pensioners are being put in jail because they can't afford to pay it or they pay it and go without food and heating. Thousands die each year through cold. These are the old the sick and the vulnerable. As I said a national disgrace. And do you know who the biggest donors to charity are in this country?...yes you guessed it, pensioners.

Was that a typo, or did you really mean 112,000 pounds (they took the Pound key off our keyboards a long time ago...)? >_<

Means testing. If only we had that. One of the things that is means tested is student aid (i.e. free money) for college. If your parents make more than $35,000/yr (about 18,000 pounds?), you can't get shit. It's either scholarships or loans. Hence, US doctors typically start their careers with six figure debts. And you can't bankrupt out of it either.

Warren Buffet (net worth about $40,000,000,000) is eligible for Social Security (retirement payments) and Medicare (free healthcare) despite being worth more than Central America. :swear:

I'm disabled so in addition to the laughable pittance the government sends me, I also get Medicare. Only I can't ever leave it. IF I opt out, there's a 10% year surcharge for whenever I might rejoin it.

I'm 36. My retirement age is 67. If I drop it tomorrow...31 years X 10% (compounded) = enough to buy my own jet fighter*. Nice, hunh?

*If I made the joke I really wanted to, I'd end up with government weenies in the US & UK starting files on me... :unsure:

Hay PM, your gonna love this one and everyone else might as well get to laugh also. :thumbup:

On disability myself also, but because I worked for 15 years prior to going on disability I get a good check :shifty:

However, I'm also hit with a $325 a month insurance premium because of my disability no insurance company will insure me so for the last three years I've been with Kentucky Access which in nothing more then state coveraged through Blue Cross and Blue Shield.

So I get this letter:

Notice.JPG

Now at first glance, I'm like OH SHIT THEY ARE GOING TO CANCEL MY SORRY ASS :wacko:

So, off I run to the insurance agency who got me enrolled with KA and took him a day because he never seen a letter like this. What it boils down to, they are saying in a nutshell, I am paying out more in monthly premiums then they are paying out on my medical expences and this letter is proof so I can take to a insurance company to get insurance and be able to back up that even with my disability I am still "insurable". :rolleyes:

So, the Insurance agent who hooked me up with KA back four years ago after his company turned me down just filled out the application again last week. Here's the punchline; if approved, my monthly premiums go from the $325 to a $144 a month for the same Anthom Blue Cross and Blue Shield insurance because I now have a peice of paper stating I am not so high of a risk anymore :o

By the way. I also turned down the medicare Part D also. From what I seen it just plain out sucked and I knew what I had paid everything even though it put a large dent the checking account every month, it was well worth it when the meds I'm on are over $1,000 each for 1 month supply and I only pay $10 with the insurance. B)

Edited by kirk1701

We do get shafted by any and all immigrants that come to the UK for a better life. By better they mean state benefits and free Health service paid for by us who have worked and paid taxes all our working lives :(

Then when we need to use the services we have paid for the waiting list is years and we don't qualify for the state benefits - fucking great system :swear:

We do get shafted by any and all immigrants that come to the UK for a better life. By better they mean state benefits and free Health service paid for by us who have worked and paid taxes all our working lives :(

Then when we need to use the services we have paid for the waiting list is years and we don't qualify for the state benefits - fucking great system :swear:

I think ole Charlie Danniels says it best. I don't remember the exact wording but it went something like this:

"I have no problem with foreigners coming to Our Land, though there will be some "left coast" people who this message will offend. I do however have a problem with those who come to America and the first thing they do is break the law."

By breaking the law i assume he means setting foot on American soil illeagally. I guess the same could hold true for setting foot into any country not only America. :thumbup:

This was like a two page letter sent out in an E-Mail and forwarded god only knows how many times. I still have it on another hard drive if anyone was intrested.

I have to admit that kind of attitude from immigrants really gets my goat. You see all their "support" groups whining on about how our lifestyle values offend them, they just want to be left alone to live their lives as they do in their own country etc etc. Well if it's so good there why come to the UK ?? :angry:

I have to admit that kind of attitude from immigrants really gets my goat. You see all their "support" groups whining on about how our lifestyle values offend them, they just want to be left alone to live their lives as they do in their own country etc etc. Well if it's so good there why come to the UK ?? :angry:

Hay lfc. A town where I used to live went as far as passing a law in the last ellection that landlords have to varify citizenship before they can rent to people. If caught renting to illeagals they are fined the first time, second offence they loose their renters license. Same with store owners and can't hire them.

Now, the ACLU has the town sued. :wacko:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.