Drag and drop bug in v2.2.0.0 and Vista 64-bit

RiPPn

Just upgraded to Vista 64-bit was running XP 64-bit prior, anyway dragging and dropping of images is not working in Vista 64-bit, either when dragging them to the main ImgBurn window, or the ImgBurn Queue window.

Also another feature that would be nice, been wishing for this since back in the DVD Decrypter days, the ability to read an image off a disk in one drive and either burn it on the fly to a second drive, or read to hard drive from one drive first and then burn the image to a second drive, all automated.

Edited by RiPPn

Ok, I tried a fresh install of Vista Ultimate x64 and it appeared to work fine to me.

It is working for me now, and the only thing I have done since is disabled UAC, I will try turning it back on (requires restart) and see if that is what was causing the problem, anyway thanks for looking into it, and sorry for the trouble.

UAC wouldn't (shouldn't !) stop drag+drop working. In any case, it's enabled by default and that's how I tested ImgBurn.

If it happens again, please do let me know and try to remember exactly what happens when you try to 'drop' things on ImgBurn - i.e. what the mouse cursor changes to.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.