LiteOn 20x

Altercuno

Ah so you've met donta's Mrs then !! :D (That looks like it was taken at Busch Gardens.....)

I didn't mean to put you off, I will probably still get one but I was just trying to make the point that I wouldn't buy one just for 20x writing !! I haven't seen any media rated to that speed yet and as can be seen from the disc tests we have done the faster you go the more you have to sacrifice the quality......

That looks like it was taken at Busch Gardens

Surely you mean No Bush Gardens ?

Alter It's been on order for nearly a week, I want it for scanning will obviously be trying to get my 16X media to burn at 20X to see what media does with it.

Still get one if you really want it but try and get it online, unless the one at PC world for 35 does light scribe, though no need for LS when you have cheap ink Epson CD printer etc.

So look at getting the drive online and maybe a 50 pack of decent disc's and postage for ?35 then your getting bargain

I guess speed is everything Donta

Not at all, mine was sitting here yesterday morning. I was in no rush to install it and be 1st, as I am not at all interested in seeing who can piss the furthest, just fancied getting the drive as I had not bought one in 2 weeks :D

Wait for the scan to interpret.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.