Girl Receives Her Dog's Head In A Box

kirk1701™

Any way we can round up an ImgBurn Posse?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4635640.html

Minnesota girl finds her dog's head in gift-wrapped box

Associated Press

ST. PAUL, Minn. ? A 17-year-old girl who spent weeks looking for her missing dog unwrapped a box left at her house and found the pet's severed head inside, authorities said.

Homicide investigators were looking into the case because of the "implied" terroristic threat, St. Paul Police Sgt. Jim Gray said. The Humane Society of the United States said Wednesday it was offering a reward of up to $2,500 for information leading to an arrest and conviction. The local chapter offered another $1,000 reward.

"This was extraordinarily heinous," said Dale Bartlett, the Humane Society's deputy manager for animal cruelty issues. "I deal with hundreds and hundreds of cruelty cases each year. When I read about this case, it took my breath away. It's horrible."

After Crystal Brown's 4-year-old Australian shepherd mix, Chevy, wandered away last month, she put up "missing" posters in her neighborhood and went door to door looking for him. She called the St. Paul animal shelter and rode the bus there several times.

"I felt empty," Brown told the Star Tribune of Minneapolis. "I couldn't talk to anyone. He was my dog. It was just me and him. ... I told him everything and he never shared any of my secrets."

Two weeks ago, a gift-wrapped box was left at the house she shares with her grandmother. The box had batteries on top, and a note that said "Congratulations Crystal. This side up. Batteries included."

Crystal opened the box and found her dog's head inside. The box also contained Valentine's Day candy.

She screamed when she saw her dog's face.

"She was just hysterical," said Crystal's grandmother, Shirley Brown. "She was screaming. She said, 'Grandma, it's my dog's head!'

"I said, 'No, it can't be!'"

Authorities say the case is an isolated incident and the suspect likely knew the family. A motive is unclear.

"This was so cruel," Crystal Brown said. "This is one sick, twisted person."

She now has a new puppy, another Australian shepherd. She's named it Diesel.

"Hopefully, he'll be my best friend," she said.

I think the story was from the US bill, therefore it IS one of your psycho's !! :lol:

Aw shit! I didn't see that. Guess I'm blind! I can't stand people that hurt animals. It just infuriates me. :angry: And then to send a box of valentine candy with it...well that's just scary! I hope whoever catches this poor excuse for a human being has enough balls to deal with the problem as it should be dealt with. Someone like this should just be exterminated.

That's really ruff Sorry don't bark at me I know it was sick, I just lost my head there for a moment - Oh shit there I go again, I am like a dog with a bone.

:suicide:

Don't feel too bad... I looked at the post on the 1/32 of a chance... they might actually have posted a picture... :devil:

:&

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.