Burn DVD iso to CDR's?

asdex

Hi just wondering if I can make a iso of a DVD and then burn it to CDR's. Is ImgBurn able to split a iso over a number of CDR's?

I'm trying to do a Mandriva DVD. Hopeing it will install from CD as it doesn't from DVD.

Thanks,

asdex

A CD image onto a DVD is fine (assuming it's possible to convert the image format to one that fits DVD), but you can't go the other way unless the image happens to b

If you can't boot from DVD, update your motherboard bios / drive firmware. There's no reason for it not to work.

Failing that, just download the CD installer version!

A CD image onto a DVD is fine (assuming it's possible to convert the image format to one that fits DVD), but you can't go the other way unless the image happens to b < 700MB in size - which of course it wouldn't be or they'd call it a CD image in the first place!

If you can't boot from DVD, update your motherboard bios / drive firmware. There's no reason for it not to work.

Failing that, just download the CD installer version!

Thanks very much for your replies. I will look at updating my BIOS etc. As I'm on dial up I won't download another version but can buy the CD one if the update doesn't help.

Cheers,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.