V8s

Shamus_McFartfinger

For anyone who loves brute horsepower (let's face it, who doesn't) I found this clip while lazily exploring the net. It's about 16megs in size. Adjusting the brightness up helps alot. Enjoy.

http://tractorpull.calpoly.edu/video/tulare04/MOV00276-1.MPG

My dial-up means about a 2 hr download. -_- I still have my first car in the barn on blocks, a '67 Buick Wildcat, w/ a 430ci(7.4l) V8, 365hp, 360ft lb torque, 10mpg :rolleyes: Can't afford to drive it anymore :'(

My dial-up means about a 2 hr download. -_- I still have my first car in the barn on blocks, a '67 Buick Wildcat, w/ a 430ci(7.4l) V8, 365hp, 360ft lb torque, 10mpg :rolleyes: Can't afford to drive it anymore :'(

my first was also a Buick a 1965 Buick Riviara Grand Sport 425 CI Wildcat engine with dual 4 barrell carbs from the factory brute force moving a 4065 pound car .I only remember the weight because I once had to push it :lol: Its worth a buck now wish I still had it ,I sold it when I got drafted

my first was also a Buick a 1965 Buick Riviara Grand Sport 425 CI Wildcat engine with dual 4 barrell carbs from the factory brute force moving a 4065 pound car .I only remember the weight because I once had to push it :lol: Its worth a buck now wish I still had it ,I sold it when I got drafted

Very nice, I've always liked the Riviara's.

I had few collectors cars only I didn't know it at the time The 65 Buick Riviera GS, a 65 Nova Super Sport V8,ac,posi tinted glass and all original ,a 67 Chevelle convertible Super Sport all black I added AC, power windows 4Speed trans an M21 that was my favorite and when I lived in England I had a Riley Roadster for awhile it was really rare,and I had no clue especially over here a Jensen Intercepter,,Jensen Healy Sprite a 67 really fun little car and a 61 Jag 4 door.I'm on the lookout for another convertible because this climate is perfect for it (South Florida ) another Chevelle would be nice ,they make just about everything repo for it and would be a pretty easy build

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.