Help with the name of a Movie

kirk1701™

Looking for a movie among my collection and for the life of me I can't remember the name of it nor whom played in it; all I can remember about it was the story line.

I know it was about some man fresh out of High school who gets the chance to train at the FBI academy at Quantico. Of course he has a hard time is road hard by his instructor because he was concidered special and needed to be broke down and built back up but he does make it in the end. There's always a girl involved :yes: who was also picked and is going through the training as well which this guy falls in love with.

Part 2, there is a sequel where the two are now FBI agents and involved in some case.

I know they were both good shows...sure they will be just as good the second time around :thumbup:

Not The Recruit is it?

Regards

Going to pull that one out and give it a spin and see. I'll let you know Blu, thanks

he cant remember the name of the movie...and you trust him to remember if there is a part 2? :D

You do have a vaild point =))

Some of these backups I've been pulling and rewatching and don't remember watching them the first time :wacko:

It's not "brain fart."

The proper term is Cerebral Flatulence. :thumbup:

Looking for a movie among my collection and for the life of me I can't remember the name of it nor whom played in it; all I can remember about it was the story line.

I know it was about some man fresh out of High school who gets the chance to train at the FBI academy at Quantico. Of course he has a hard time is road hard by his instructor because he was concidered special and needed to be broke down and built back up but he does make it in the end. There's always a girl involved :yes: who was also picked and is going through the training as well which this guy falls in love with.

Part 2, there is a sequel where the two are now FBI agents and involved in some case.

I know they were both good shows...sure they will be just as good the second time around :thumbup:

Edited by Pain_Man

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.