Hi again all

Snazz

I'm off my two years of World Of Warcraft playing. I let my subscription elapse, the expansion pack didn't really offer much more than same shit, with a different smell, so I hope in the future and more expansions will not be so boring and easy to level up.

It's a highly addictive game, but sufferers badly from extreme repetition and some bloody annoying people. It's unfortunate that it's not entirely playable solo, but unfortunately if you wanna progress you have to do that with groups of like minded people, and that's where the problems starts. Playing the game night after night for hours on end with people that have the potential to annoy the hell out of you gets a wee bit too much.

So, I hope to have at least a years break. I have bought Lord of the rings online, but I find it to be ponderous and a wee bit too boring. Oh well. Gives me a chance to get my life back together I guess.

Laters Dudes.

I'm off my two years of World Of Warcraft playing. I let my subscription elapse, the expansion pack didn't really offer much more than same shit, with a different smell, so I hope in the future and more expansions will not be so boring and easy to level up.

It's a highly addictive game, but sufferers badly from extreme repetition and some bloody annoying people. It's unfortunate that it's not entirely playable solo, but unfortunately if you wanna progress you have to do that with groups of like minded people, and that's where the problems starts. Playing the game night after night for hours on end with people that have the potential to annoy the hell out of you gets a wee bit too much.

So, I hope to have at least a years break. I have bought Lord of the rings online, but I find it to be ponderous and a wee bit too boring. Oh well. Gives me a chance to get my life back together I guess.

Laters Dudes.

Great to see you Snazz!!

Was pretty much in the same boat as you. Just let my account expire on May 8. Fucking game sucks the life outta ya. Levelled one char to 70 and then just couldn't be bothered anymore. Only thing that kept me playing for the past couple of months was a lvl 39 twink that I have. Playing some battlegrounds with other twinks was fun, but I have just had enough of WoW.

I was just asking about you the other day. Could it be that Shamus had a hand in this :thumbup:

Copied from one of my other posts:

"Maybe we could get together for a chat soon. I have a Ventrilo server (used it for gaming), but now that I have quit for a while would be cool to get you guys in an have a chat. I think I still have 3 months left on it. You would only need to download the client and I could PM all you guys with the server info etc. Let me know. Here is the link for Vent."

Still waiting for these guys to let me know B) If you have been playing WoW for the past 2 years, I am sure that you already have Vent. Hope to chat to you ladies soon :P

EDIT: When I get home I will PM you guys the Vent info. Feel free to use it whenever you like.

Edited by BlackWidow

Thanks for the welcome people. Not kept in touch with the film side of things to be honest. Bought one or two testers that I heard had problem protection, just so I could have a wee experiment, but Blackwidow is right. WOW saps your life away, and even though you want to do other things, that bastard of a game keeps sucking you back in.

8th of May you say your subs ran out? That's funny, mine too. If I ever do go back to it, I want a damn bit more than just another ten levels and back to the bullshit again. I do admit, I loved playing it, and getting up extra early so I could farm my favorite ORE spots, but the appeal has gone, and the people just killed me off. I'll also want a transfer to another realm where I don't know anybody.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.