EBAY WARNING

dontasciime

Unbelievable and thanks for the heads up...so much for consumer rights...

Don't you have any come back on Ebay or your bank or somebody...? Especially as Ebay look negligent in my view. Is it worth consulting a solicitor or CAB or your Local Authority consumer protection...?

Surely EBay has to accept some responsibility in a case like this.

Edit: Can somebody take care of this double post, when I tried to post the first time, Firefox told me the server was taking to long, so I posted again. Or somebody could let me know where the delete is?

Edited by soup2nuts

Only just found this post but I saw the exact same thing with Champions League Final tickets, respectable sellers with 200-300 + feedback were selling tickets but listing them under clothes or make up etc. The ads got me suspicious tho as the seller wanted to be contacted via gmail rather than e-bay and kept going on about paypal fees being too expensive.

So, I contacted the seller via e-bay and not their supposed gmail account and they confirmed that their account had been hacked and they too had told e-bay and were waiting for them to take action. This occured at least 5x times that I saw.

Good luck tonight - hope you win! :thumbup:

It was on the radio that touts were selling fake tickets so good the only way to tell was by using a UV scanner. About 5000 forgeries in circulation, but some of the fans said they were carrying scanners...

I have to say that are shit when it comes to acting on reports of fraud or reports of dishonest behaviour. They always spout about the number of succesfully completed auctions - thing is they shoul be more interested in sorting those that are shite like donta's above.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.