dvd wont play

game

i tried sonic burner imgburn ,nero i tried every burning way get same result burns successful but when put in dvd player wont play it puts up error but when disk in pc it plays fine could it be firewall i have up . lately they been doing this other day burned fine so can anybody help me

I 11:51:44 ImgBurn Version 2.3.2.0 started!

I 11:51:44 Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 11:51:44 Total Physical Memory: 981,484 KB - Available: 136,332 KB

W 11:51:44 Drive D:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

I 11:51:44 Initialising SPTI...

I 11:51:45 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 11:51:45 Found 1 DVD

its doing this with all them from internet but when copy one from home it played fine . its been working so can norton or a firewall block internet iso even its put on harddrive thru internet i give u link see u can download and burn it if u like

Please don't post download links or anything like that here as it's against this forum's rules.

If you mount those ISOs with Daemon Tools (or similar program), can you play them OK with PowerDVD, WinDVD, etc?

If you want a freeware program that can play DVDs you could get either Media Player Classic or VLC Media Player. If I'm not mistaken, VLC Media Player is able to play directly from the ISO image, no need for Daemon Tools or anything else.

Could it be that you downloaded a PAL DVD and your player only supports NTSC? I'm running out of ideas :D

That message appears when your HD couldn't sustain the transfer speed needed for burning at the speed you've selected.

Please can you tone down the references to "downloading" your .iso's if you don't we can't help you ! We don't condone piracy of any sort here in the forum, well except Pirates of the Caribbean, and if your persist you will have to go elsewhere for help ! :)

My guess would be a format issue as suggested above, if your PC plays them fine but your standalone player doesnt on different media and different .iso's that seems the most likley reason. Where in the world are you ? For instance if you were in the US and these .iso's were in PAL format it appears (from other posts in these forums) that US DVD players and tv's are less happy to play the European TV format...

Please can you tone down the references to "downloading" your .iso's if you don't we can't help you ! We don't condone piracy of any sort here in the forum, well except Pirates of the Caribbean, and if your persist you will have to go elsewhere for help ! :)

My guess would be a format issue as suggested above, if your PC plays them fine but your standalone player doesnt on different media and different .iso's that seems the most likley reason. Where in the world are you ? For instance if you were in the US and these .iso's were in PAL format it appears (from other posts in these forums) that US DVD players and tv's are less happy to play the European TV format...

is their way bypass this or is it impossible to burn this

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.