login

life

You could promise the sysadmin (Lightning_UK!) copious amounts of beer and plead that he change it for you. Perhaps even mentioning what a great program ImgBurn is just to get on his good side. :)

:) Imgburn is a great program, anyone that that knows of Lightning_UK has to no that, but what type of beer should i get? :D

:) Thanks , i feel honored, getting a reply from , Lightling Uk , i really appreciate your programs past and present ,just thought i throw that in there, but i cant seem to get my screen name changed, its no big deal, but thanks for your help, .

if all else fails re register on the Forum with a new name . PS I looked and if you click on Life and go into your control panel there is an option to "edit my signature " maybe its that, its at the very bottom of the page

Edited by polopony

Seems from some searches I did that it's something the Boss would have to activate and then should show up as "Change Display Name" in the "Personal Profile" section of "My Controls".

Also seems that there can be limits set on how many times a change can be made in a given time period.

Hard to be certain as looks like you can only get into the help documents / manual on Invision site if you're a customer with login details.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.