And the War Goes On

Movie Junkie

Aaaah - so that is King George the 5th MJ. Gee, that is tragic to see so many deaths. Wasn't that the bloke whose brother kinda cheated him into power? Never mind. Pretty soon, you'll have Bill back as First Philanderer. But watch the dry cleaning bill in the White House! :D :D :D

Regards

Aaaah - so that is King George the 5th MJ.
Yeah, that's King george the 5th. (I purposely never capitalize his name because that rat-bastard piece of crap doesn't deserve it.)
Gee, that is tragic to see so many deaths. Wasn't that the bloke whose brother kinda cheated him into power?
No, not kind of cheated. He outright cheated. Those two bastard brothers need to spend the rest of their lives shoveling crap from pit toilets in prison. They are nothing but pure slime!
Never mind. Pretty soon, you'll have Bill back as First Philanderer. But watch the dry cleaning bill in the White House! :D :D :D

Regards

I would rather have Clinton in the White House lying about a BJ then Bitch-Boy bush lying about the WMD's and how we've won the war. (Remember him saying that from the deck of the Navy ship?). I would rather spend a few dollars on President Clinton's dry cleaning bill that $4.00 for a fcuking gallon of gasoline that cost around $1.49 when that lying cock-sucker King george stole his way into office.

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THIS, I HAVE NO LOVE FOR KING george OR ANY OF HIS BASTARD FRIENDS! IF AFTER POSTING THIS I FOUND OUT HE HAD DIED NOT ONLY WOULD I NOT SHED A TEAR I WOULD POST TO TELL EVERYONE HOW FREAKING HAPPY I WAS. IF THAT DICK, cheney, AND THE REST OF THOSE LYING ASS-WIPES bush PALS AROUND WITH ALSO DROPPED DEAD AT THE SAME TIME I WOULD BE EVEN HAPPIER!

hillary has already had her 2 terms in office, billy wasn't running the show, he was to busy pursuing other matters, like the kennedy boys

lets face it, they are all self serving, make the rich richer bastards

MJ, for God's sake, can you just, for one fucking minute, stop being so fucking ambiguous!!! =))

Regards

Blu, I want to apologize to you. You are sooooo right. I really need to start saying exactly what I feel instead of being ambiguous. I will try to make sure it doesn't happen again. :innocent:

MJ, for God's sake, can you just, for one fucking minute, stop being so fucking ambiguous!!! =))

Regards

Blu, I want to apologize to you. You are sooooo right. I really need to start saying exactly what I feel instead of being ambiguous. I will try to make sure it doesn't happen again. :innocent:

:doh:

I am the idiot that told everyone during the first gulf conflict that this had nothing to do with OIL

conclusion, everything the house of bush and saud does has to do with oil

color me pinko michael moore

Edited by chewy

Michael Moore can be brilliant, but is usually just another dunderhead trouble maker....actually fits in quite nice with the Bush's. Even though I agree all politicians are lower than whale crap I say bring back Bill...at least he was a cool guy, Bush just tries to be cool and ends up just looking like a poser. :D

I am the idiot that told everyone during the first gulf conflict that this had nothing to do with OIL

conclusion, everything the house of bush and saud does has to do with oil

color me pinko michael moore

At least you have seen the error of your ways :thumbup:

I heard Obama say something the other day and hate to say but I have to agree with him.

"George Bush is the best political statement the democratic party could have" =))

By the looks of this thread, he's right. Hell, on that note has any republican's even came forward yet announcing their running for president :whistling:

I heard Obama say something the other day and hate to say but I have to agree with him.

"George Bush is the best political statement the democratic party could have" =))

That's one of the most accurate statements I've heard in recent times. :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's one of the most accurate statements I've heard in recent times. :thumbup: :thumbup:

:yes: YUP :yes:

How is this Obama fella related to Osama? I mean are they running on the same ticket? Do they stand for blowing up the government or just getting ridda George Bush (who has to go anyway, right?) :D :D

Regards

How is this Obama fella related to Osama? I mean are they running on the same ticket? Do they stand for blowing up the government or just getting ridda George Bush (who has to go anyway, right?) :D :D

Regards

Good question Blu, it came out a while back, don't remember the whole story but Obama's father is actually Iraqi or from somewhere over there which makes me wonder how the hell he ever got to be Illinois senator :whistling: I wouldn't doubt he's not related to Osama somehow.

I can however see bumper stickers reading "Clinton/Obama 08" and that just gives me a heart attack :boxed:

Now this sounds better Clinton/McFartfinger 08" =))

yes but didn't someone try to introduce a bill to allow foreignors to (Ahnold) to get elected.

I'd vote for anyone that admits being a complete bastard, at least he admits it.

Lets see that would also increase our foreign aid to Australia

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.