The Americans Who Risked Everything

Pain_Man

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woulda finally freed the B, letting me take the b pawn and opeining a line to my K and at least making me think about defence.

Now, I can have some more fun. Rg3

Regards

First I can't log on the site, now a double post.

Thanks for the message on my home page blu. Its been a good game but Ive played rubbish - been away from the board too long...still 1st of many I hope...

Regards,

Edited by Altercuno

I will laugh if you play g5 (which may be the best available) cos then you might as well throw away your B - it would be the baddest of bad bishops in world's history!!!!

Go back 5 or 6 moves, when you had a chance for freedom! Always play for that.

Regards

Fucking hell ! What are you two queens up to now ? I didn't see this last knight or else I would have then, as it was I was out for a meal (nice prawn starter :P ). I must admit to being a rookie on this as initially I thought I had been playing with the purple bishop too much and it had at last affected my eyesight !!

After checking I realised my old mates were playing Chess on line !! So who is winning ? I suspect Altercuno (Altercumo - =)) nice one volvo ! ) is playing defensively, after all an Englishmans home is his castle !

GROAN. The punmeister himself weighs in.

Yes, poor Altercuno's King is wearing fewer clothes than some of his posts in the Eye Candy thread!!! In 8 or 9 moves, it will be kaput.

Regards

GROAN. The punmeister himself weighs in.

You love it and in actual fact you encouraged me to join in !!

Yes, poor Altercuno's King is wearing fewer clothes than some of his posts in the Eye Candy thread!!! In 8 or 9 moves, it will be kaput.

So you are a bit of whizz at Chess as well then eh blu ? Shame you two can't play this game out with some sort of graphical representation, otherwise most of us don't have a clue what's happening. That said it does sound like you are about to take Altercuno "roughly from behind" ! =))

LOL - the commentary!

Nh2 (can you see where I am heading AC?).

@LFC - yes, I am a chessie. Not quite a FM but can hold my own. I hear you're pretty good at holding your own, too mate!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA =))

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.