The Americans Who Risked Everything

Pain_Man

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nxg5 and wins! For, if fxg5 then Qh8++

You must lose the pawn and a rook to survive.

That would spoil the game. So take it back, play something like Qb8, to which I respond with Nd4 (ready to squeeze you silly on e6) and we can play on.

Or, you could resign a really horrible position. Take yer pick.

(K)Nighters

Regards

No Volvo not trying to get any post count anywhere and I often come here as a guest and I read the guides so why would I need to ask for help

And Altercuno what makes you think I should or even would be scared of any of those people mentioned ? they don't own or run this forum, I don't hang on any word they say nor do I have too, I also don't need to be 'in the crowd' as some others here do

Thanks for the gg Altercuno. Happy to have a chess thread - seems we have lots of kibitzers, including bloody Noddy and his big ears (or mouth). As for the N, you gotta remember it's got 8 squares to go to. You can't get fixated on where I was headed, cos for 10 moves or so, I was wondering, "what if I could open the long diagonal". Anyways, you're white now. Start up your thread. (And thanks for the comment!)

@volvo - if you wanna be a cheerleader (or cheerfeader on your keyboard), please post a pic of you in a short skirt with pom poms :D

@Bob - Hijacking is an accepted form of social behaviour on ImgBurn Forum, especially in stupid, political threads like this one.

Regards

Hey blu,

Yeah I completely overlooked you taking the pawn with the knight, but thats the beauty of chess. It was a good way to end it so well done again.

The next game starts as soon as the threads up and running - all welcome. Book your seats to support, comment, suggest, kibitz, enjoy or just talk - should be loads of fun.

Regards,

And so concludes "The Americans who risked everything". In fact it was a pom, Altercuno, who risked everything by playing a bad move in a very unforgiving game against a true bastard.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.