burned image to dvd+r won't play in dvd player

revdrake

Hello,

thanks so much for this product.

Recently I downloaded a concert from the internet. Seems to have all the files. It only had a Video Folder. I followed the directions and created an audio folder. Then I created and saved an image using the other program that goes with this one, Image Tools.

I then burned a Maxell DVD + R using Image Burn.

It will play on my computer using my dvd player "Intervideo Win DVD" It won't completely play using Windows Media Player. Only the video can be seen.

It won't play at all on my dvd player. It is a newer Magnavox DVD Player.

I'm new at this. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much

Allan

ps. These are all the files in my folder that I started with.

VIDEO_TS.BUP

VIDEO_TS.IFO

VIDEO_TS.VOB

VTS_01_0.BUP

VTS_01_0.IFO

VTS_01_1.VOB

VTS_01_2.VOB

VTS_01_3.VOB

VTS_01_4.VOB

They are in the video folder. The audio folder is empty. I followed the direction from the following link:

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/bu...der_imgburn.cfm

Recently I downloaded a concert from the internet.

Ummm - we do not support pirating of DVDs.

Regards

Actually was not a pirated DVD thank you very much. Is fan video footage of a concert.

Allan

Allen, from my understanding it is not legal for fans to record a concert, just as it is not legal for people who go to a movie theater to make a copy of the movie.

Even if, in your case, it was legal, we cannot take the chance discussing it since there really is no way for use to know. I am fairly sure if you do a search, you will find someplace that will help you.

The burning part is very simple - and if you've already done it once, you probably did it ok.

Those files you listed should be in a VIDEO_TS folder on your hdd somewhere.

Just drag + drop the said VIDEO_TS folder into the Source window within ImgBurn and then click go.

If your player can't play the disc, it either doesn't like the source files or it doesn't like your discs. Neither of which are really anything to do with ImgBurn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.