How to burn dual layer onto single layer?

haiku

What's a google?

Must be the only person on the planet who doesn't know.

Regards

I was being ironic, implying that it's downright bizarre of someone to suggest searching with google when (A) the possibility of someone finding, registering, and posting to this site, and having a computer and dvd burner, yet not being aware that they could search google, is zero;

and -B-. the possibility that the author of ImgBurn doesn't have any more helpful suggestions than google, is also zero.

And by bizarre, I don't r e a l l y mean bizarre. What I really mean is snide and time-wasting, but I would never say that publicly that in a post. (Oops! Did I say that, or just think it?!)

- or, maybe there's some harsh gag order and it's illegal to even talk about talking about what I asked for, and the only permitted reply is "search google". I'm being serious -- the law can be pretty draconian in this respect.

Edited by haiku

- or, maybe there's some harsh gag order and it's illegal to even talk about talking about what I asked for, and the only permitted reply is "search google". I'm being serious -- the law can be pretty draconian in this respect.

that's become a fact of life in a lot of forums lately

even "use google" might be a dangerous reply

of course people have a hard time with the concept and/or meaning of the word No.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.