Backup of XPproSPII S-S Install CD

Xproject187

I'm new to Imgburn & I'm just learning to use it within another Great Program Favc.

A few years ago I Slipstreamed SPII into XP & Burnt a Bootable CD with Roxio Easy CD Creator & now of course it's wore out & I need to make a copy of it before it's Completly-Unreadable.

I no longer have Roxio & besides I don't want to start from scratch if I don't have to,then I got to thinking (I bet Imgburn will do it in 1 swoop) so I came to Your site hoping to find a Guide on how to Make a back-up copy of My XP-Install CD but after conducting a search on Your Forum as well as reading it's FAQ's & Guides section I've been unable to confirm My notion,but rather I came up with a whole new set of concerns (SPII charcters issue) when I found this thread http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtop...windows+install

But anyway here's My Question:

Will it be as easy as Launching ImgBurn in Read-Mode/Browse to My D:\ Drive & select the SS-WinXP-SPII Install CD & save it to My C:\Drive as an ISO ?

Then Relaunch Imgburn in Write-Mode & burn the saved ISO to CD-R ?

You mean there is no need to extract the IMG file with IsoBuster like in Roxio / Nero ? & if so what of the settings while creating this back-up?

Could You please be so good as to point Me in the rite direction because somehow I've made 2 Coasters while trying to get this accomplished in Imgburn

Thank You for a Great Program & for any Help / Direction & Consideration.

Xproject187

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.