ImgBurn is missing a CRITICAL feature!

Tor

This is by far the stupidest feature request i have ever seen! And by the way, LUK is not stupid, you know... If he wanted to make an app which through out the entire writing process would consistently hold your hand on each and single step, then he would have allready done so! On top of that, calling an useless and utterly annoying wizzard/assistent for a CRITICAL feature is just retarded IMHO!

Just my 2 cents...

Loved the idea...clippy on Imgburn...sure the boss will go for it...

If I may add - how about bringing back microsoft bob as well with all his friends? Will could explain burning - to burn or not to burn, Rover could show where the logs are buried ect...

OMG, its a joke post? :faint: Cripes, be posting pictures of naked ladies next...

Hey volvo, talking frogs can be tricky...

There was a scientist who was successful at cloning frogs, and he cloned one who could talk, but the frogs speech turned to swearing. The scientist couldn't stop the frog from swearing. He tried everything he could think of. Then one day he clacked two spoons together and the frog jumped off the table and "croaked". The FROG POLICE arrived shortly after and arrested the scientist

for .... making " an obscene clone fall"

Argh... seeing that damn clip brings back nightmares of "Its looks like you're writing a letter"...no shit sherlock...click, click, annoying unhelpful paper clip disabled :blink:

Anyways it would have to be a CD called bert or something for it to work

I support the feature request - I have no idea how to use the program and this would come in handy!

(I'm sure 99% of people disabled ole clippy the second they installed MSOrifice)

Regards

It looks like your home and dry - just a matter of getting it passed the boss which should be easy enough like other requests such as changing the splash logo to a pretty girl, open source and the ever popular multi session.

My request would be to have the Captain Pugwash theme play on start up - I've always loved the tune and the characters - seaman stains, Roger the cabin boy et al.

Here's the X-rated version, can you believe, so be warned!

X-rated Captain Pugwash

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.