Double Side DVD's

DragonX78

First of all, I love ImgBurn. Just want to get that out of the way, seeming that it's my first time to the forum. I just wanted to know if it is possible to create an ISO file of a double sided DVD and if so what I would need to do it? It has fullscreen on one side and wide on the other. I noticed that ImgBurn only seems to recognize the one side that is being read at the moment.

Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2

NEC DVD+-RW ND-6650A [CD-ROM drive]

I'm using TDK DL DVD+R(rw)

I'm using TDK DL DVD+R(rw)

it probably won't matter if you turn them either way or what side of the equator you are on, they won't work very well

buy verbatim

laptop drives have a hard time burning quality single layer dvd's, forget dual layer

You have to turn the disc over, the software can't do that for you!

Thanks LightningUK and everyone else for that matter. Y'all are funny! I'll definitely use that advise(LUK's of course). Being that I have to flip it and most likely do a separate ISO, that means they probably can't be combined right? If that is the case, can you put two ISO's on one dvd. Sorry, I'm new a this stuff and Imgburn seems to make doing these things a lot easier than most others, so I'd rather stick with this program.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.