computer getting stuck on windows

JO JOE

I bought an LG writer model GSA-E4ON today and after I installed it and also lightscribe my computer would get stuck on windows and would not turn on.

I unpluged the LG which is a external writer and it started up,is there another program I must install for this to run properly.

Thanks

try a different usb port

Thanks,that did it I used another one in the back.

When I downloaded this LG writer it came with nero and cyberlink do I need those programs along with it or can I remove them.

Thanks Again

P.S....what is the NERO DMA manager mean,what is it used for.

you do not need to install them if you do not want to. Unless you want to use the lightscribe feature.

Ok thanks,I left them in for now until I no a little more about dvd burning.

I have another question,I burned a couple of dvd's that will not play on my player.

It only plays on my computer,the dvd is memorex not verbium is that why.

Thank's JOE

Might be it does not like the brand of media you have, it might be because your DVD player only like DVD+r if the booktype was set to DVD-ROM. It may also be that your DVD player does not play copies. What model DVD player is it.

It could also be that the content your burnt was Avi/divx/xvid/mp4 and your home DVD player would have to be able to decode that format your computer will have the codec's installed to allow playback.

Might be it does not like the brand of media you have, it might be because your DVD player only like DVD+r if the booktype was set to DVD-ROM. It may also be that your DVD player does not play copies. What model DVD player is it.

It could also be that the content your burnt was Avi/divx/xvid/mp4 and your home DVD player would have to be able to decode that format your computer will have the codec's installed to allow playback.

LG writer model GSA-E4ON

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.