When is Christmas?

ron spencer

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting to get jealous at the beta members, they get to use the beta releases while we have to wait! I have had a cue file waiting to be burned for about two weeks now. Plus, my backups won't need to make an image first, then burn the image (commandline).

/rant mode off :)

I am starting to get jealous at the beta members, they get to use the beta releases while we have to wait!

That is the most stupid remark anybody has made recently, do you think if you'll get a beta copy, here's a hint your :frustrated:

Edited by Jill

Sorry for the rant, but I am just starting to get fed up having to wait for it. I am not asking for a beta release, I would rather have a stable, reliable release. I just have to focus on something else while I wait for LUK! to make an official release.

A test version for translators would be nice, I already finished translation to Czech (I'm translating under a different name - khagaroth), but before I submit it, I want to check if everything is displayed correctly.

Edited by LordWarlock

Ignore them, they are having you on. ImgBurn is never going to make food or drinks for you.

Where did you get this preposterous idea from? I'm enjoying a nice ImgBurn cuppa as I type. :D

Regards

Making coffee? That could be done already in 1985 if you had the Commodore 64 espresso maker plugin... <_<

I can't really see what's new with this option in ImgBurn. Perhaps the new thing is that the plugin is now integrated in the program? :thumbup:

comca.jpg

http://www.oreillynet.com/mac/blog/2006/07...tion+circa+1985

:)

Now that was a computer.

I had 23 of them

Not all at same time though, they were replacements as they could just not stand up to 18hours of use a day for month after month. I lived on my computer chair the c64 cost me £399 or £299 at the time and a colour 14" portable £400-600 :You can get 14"" for £40 now :D

I liked the music on c64 by Rob Hubbard or was it Ron, and James Galways relative on oceans games I think.

I loved the demo scene on that comp as well and wrote a couple of demos myself using 6502, I might see if they are on the internet anywhere as I dunno if i have any of them on either cassette or 5.25 disc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.