Watching The Image On Windows Media Player or any other Media Player

teddycaster

Hey Everyone I need some help!

Im a NOOB so i dont know what to do! :innocent:

I wondered is it possible to play the image files on windows media player or any other computer media player?

Also I wondered if when you make an image of a dvd does it get rid of the DVD region and will play on any region?

Thanks

Teddycaster :thumbup:

Edited by teddycaster

Use Daemon Tools to mount the image to a virtual drive, then you can use any DVD player software to play it.

VLC Media Player and Media Player Classic are able to play directly from the ISO image file.

The DVD Region coding is defined by the authoring software you've used to generate your DVD-Video content, and ImgBurn doesn't change anything.

I believe VLC is the (one of the?) only player(s) to support playing from an ISO.

Normally you'd mount the ISO in something like daemon tools and play from the virtual drive.

If you can read a DVD in ImgBurn it's unlikely to have a regional code as that normally goes hand in hand with other protections - ImgBurn can't bypass copy protection.

I believe VLC is the (one of the?) only player(s) to support playing from an ISO.

Normally you'd mount the ISO in something like daemon tools and play from the virtual drive.

If you can read a DVD in ImgBurn it's unlikely to have a regional code as that normally goes hand in hand with other protections - ImgBurn can't bypass copy protection.

Thing is though the dvd image im burning is region 1 and im region 2

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.