DVD Shrink to ImgBurn

rgh43

I was using DVD Decrypter to burn, now I use ImgBurn. My problem is when Shrink closes it opens Decrypter, how do I change that to open ImgBurn instead. As it is I have to close Decrypter then open ImgBurn even if I have a blank disc in my burner waiting. How do I make DVD Shrink see ImgBurn as the default program?

I really hate when programs get linked together, especially ones like Imgburn, first there's the problem of people not understanding what went wrong where? Then you have an issue where a program like dvd flick when I reinstalled it, changed my default imgburn to the enclosed one.

Might as well start attaching yahoo toolbar.

:whistling:

The only reason for doing this, when you try some movies they will not go with shrink so I use Fab decrypter first. When it is done you can take the original disk out and put in a blank, open Shrink and it will then move to Decrypter when it shrinks the copy. This allows you to go workout for an hour or two and then come back with the finished product.

The only reason for doing this, when you try some movies they will not go with shrink so I use Fab decrypter first. When it is done you can take the original disk out and put in a blank, open Shrink and it will then move to Decrypter when it shrinks the copy. This allows you to go workout for an hour or two and then come back with the finished product.

rgh43

I would humbly suggest that this is enough discussion about shrink and DVDD and the rest. This is the ImgBurn Forum, we do not discuss ripping techniques but we will gladly discuss burning problems if they involve ImgBurn and not some other program(s)

rgh43

I would humbly suggest that this is enough discussion about shrink and DVDD and the rest. This is the ImgBurn Forum, we do not discuss ripping techniques but we will gladly discuss burning problems if they involve ImgBurn and not some other program(s)

Agreed, we've already let more out of the bag than we should have.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.