Font Size [SOLVED]

sas2000

It just uses the Vista default GUI font now instead of forcing Tahoma.

So it looks different but it shouldn't really be much/any smaller.

Hi !, i've have taken screenshot of both versions on Xp Sp2, and new font seems to me smaller and a little more difficult to read without glasses, may you let users choose which font to use ?.

Screenshots ( Windows XP - 1152x864 - Large Fonts 120ppp )

ImgBurn 2.3.2.0 screenshot

ImgBurn 2.4.0.0 screenshot

Thank you very much :thumbup: .

Ah ok, not quite the problem I thought it was. As an XP user, the font would be the same one as normal. I don't know why it's smaller to be honest!

I'll look into it but I'm not sure it's actually caused by anything I'm doing.

I don't run 120dpi so I'd never see this kind of problem.

EDIT: I just put a VMWare XP session into 120dpi and it looks the same as your 'old' screenshot.

Maybe it's an OS language thing then because it's fine here.

Use the 'About' box to send me an email and I'll reply with a special build to check something.

If the function where I set the GUI font isn't actually doing anything (as I would expect on your PC as it's only XP), it must be something totally different and perhaps out of my control.

Use the 'About' box to send me an email and I'll reply with a special build to check something.

There was a problem with your attachment and Orange server but finally i've recieved your attachment, i've sent you an email with requested info. Thanks :thumbup:.

Solved, if anyone have a similar problem, it was caused because i was using "Franklin Gothic Medium" font in message box, it was solved changing the font to "Tahoma".

Edited by sas2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.