Visual suggestion

flashback3r

Hi

I'm a user of imgburn and i think it's a great program. the only thing i would like to change is the looks of it. the layout is great it's just that i want to see the windows vista icons, not the old xp icons.

anyone else who had thought about that?

It would be really nice to see that change in future versions :thumbup:

Only difference I knew of was bigger (Maybe a PNG format, but I don't see a need for that unless you want to or Vista is capable of dragging the icon frame and resizing like Linux). The latest MicroAngelo supports custom/bigger sizes. Other than that they just have Alpha channels which XP already has. Usually in my apps I have an optimized 256 color and an XP with Alpha for each icon and a 32/16 so 2-4 icons in each file. Best size and covers it all. The only icons I ever have to worry about are task tray icons as it appears Pre XP only supported 16 colors, so usually I make a different icon for it. I see no need in bloating the app by adding Vista icons...maybe the main app icon for when the shortcut is on the desktop or something, but what purpose would giant icons have in the actual app??

Edited by weisborg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.