Vob files questions

the.still.wind

Hi, I'd like to know why I can't burn these files to be played in a DVD. I've ripped these files a couple of month ago and there is no VIDEO_TS. I've used Divx Video Duplicator 2 or CloneDVD (I don't remember well) to rip this movie off and I dont use it anymore. I've tried to burn DVD rip that what including VIDEO_TS folder and it works but this one no. Can you please tell me how can I burn it or should I put that in the trash can. Thanks

post-11356-1206916568_thumb.png

As this question involves ripping, I would suggest that you post the question in the CloneDVD forum instead, as the British law makes it tricky to help you. Your files can not be burned as a compliant DVD Video project as they are now.

:)

It still amazes me how people still post stuff like this. Might as well post:

Yeah, I've been trying to figure out how to rob my local bank. I can't seem to find a good place to buy a gun though, and those darn cops are always in there that can take me to jail...anybody got any ideas?

Makes you wonder if people are actually that dumb, or if it is just some plant trying to see what LUK will reply with...I mean, come on people, if you are going to do something illegal figure it out yourself! If you aren't good at it then you probably shouldn't be doing it. There are a lot of people in jail right now that would tell you the same thing about their profession.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.