Building an image off of audio files from hdd ?

machser

Hi,

I'm just stuck and can't figure out the right way...

I would like to build an audio cd image from audio files, but I don't want them to be written to a cd immediately.

I just played around to get that working, but I only get the option to write the resulting cue file to a blank cd and not as an image...

Is that possible with ImgBurn overall ? I can't find the right setting for it...

Edited by machser

I would like to build an audio cd image from audio files, but I don't want them to be written to a cd immediately.

Is this what you want?

1) Click "Mode"

2) Click "Ez-Mode picker"

3) Click "Create image file from files/folders"

4) Drag the file(s)/folder(s) to ImageBurn as you would normally do.

5) Click to build as you normally would, and it will prompt you to tell it where to save the .iso (image file).

That's not an Audio CD image, it's audio files in a data image.

Forgive me for not understanding- I tried to Google "Audio CD Image", but could not find a definition of it.

What exactly is it? :unsure:

Thanx for your answers!

@Peru: That's what I did in the first place but resultng in what Lightning_UK said (Data Image). But as always try before cry.

@Lightning_UK:

Would it be possible to integrate that feature (create an audio cd image from audio files on harddisk) anytime soon ?

If you're wondering why something like to have that, it would be of help to test the created cd-image for any errors before burning.

What library or algorythm did you integrate for audiofile-conversion to cd-format ? Or different, do you know in which category the audio converison quality of imgburn's is fitting to ? Just wondering if they have mastering quality or not...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.