Argggggghhhhhhhhhhh

BurnerFreak

Just opened a Pack of Verb Disks that are printable and CMC Mag Dyes

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Not Happy, They should have been the Verb (NonPrintables) with TYG Dye

Not Happy at all.................

And to top it all i haven't checked out the rest of the box but i bought em before xmas and havent got the receipt :(:(:(

probably got the verbs that are called "white pearl " just more proof that its not the brand thats important but the dye manufacturer .Verbs = :thumbup: great discs with CMC MAG just more shit .Bring them back and tell whoever that they are not what you wanted that you wanted discs that are made with MCC dye if enough people tell the retailers this is crap then the message might get to Verbatim and they might come to their senses

Correct They are the white pearl

The thing that pisses me off is i didnt order the f*****g things!

I wanted the Verb TYG's

Oh well, more friggin beer matts :(

i so hope its only 1 x 25 pack out of the box of 500 :'( :'( :'(

Why oh why would an excellent manufacturer like Verbatim start using such a shit Dye in there disks ?

Its beyond belief!

I think ill burn off a few tests 4x,6x,8x,12x and 16x and post the results !

And to top it all i haven't checked out the rest of the box but i bought em before xmas and havent got the receipt :(:(:(

Would the store / supplier have records of the purchase anyway ? Can't imagine you purchased them from the local K-Mart.

I couldn't locate receipt for my monitor recently when it needed warranty repair, so rang up the store, told them the date I bought it on and the other item purchased at the same time (graphics card) and they went through their receipts for the day and gave me a reprint. :thumbup:

Would the store / supplier have records of the purchase anyway ? Can't imagine you purchased them from the local K-Mart.

I couldn't locate receipt for my monitor recently when it needed warranty repair, so rang up the store, told them the date I bought it on and the other item purchased at the same time (graphics card) and they went through their receipts for the day and gave me a reprint. :thumbup:

I hope so

It was SVP so they are pretty good, ill see how it goes

SVP are excellent BF ! I would contact them straight away and tell em that your concerned cos of the media ID, also I always get an e-mail confirmation of order from them. Find that cos if you still have that it will have the ref number for the order.........

In all my orders with SVP I cannot complain about a single thing - they really do have excellent customer service :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.