Glimpses of the corny beast

chewy

lot's of virtual drives?

I 23:23:36 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:06:12
I 23:32:32 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:08:29

benq seems to be having trouble verifying it's own burn?????????????

but not the plex

nahhh , there were teething troubles in those logs , take a look again :thumbup:

things look a lot more normal now.

lot's of virtual drives?

yes , i have all 4 virtual daemon drives in use

Shucks i wanted to know how you got 7 drives working!

kinda disappointed I didn't catch you with old firmware!

Edited by chewy

nahhh , there were teething troubles in those logs , take a look again

things look a lot more normal now.

good! direct evidence of that ghost i have been chasing, benq's have a lot of learning curves built into their

hardware/firmware, my theory includes scanning/verifying learning curves, but then wookies are crazy!

and next firmware flash it starts all over!

status of WOPC?

and like dee says the nec 3500 is still king of the dvd-r world!

good work corny!

Edited by chewy

its enabled

i dont know about the nec still being king, but the benq is sure making an excellent disc out of TYG02's , test to follow shortly

and that would be an unrestricted burn at 8x?

NEC's would overspeed at 24x if they found a way!

Course that's another theory about TYG's, same disks, different mid's!

600 disks later(200+200+200)

Edited by chewy

lol, how can you call my logs strange?!

They're the most straight forward things in the world compared to all the shite Nero outputs!

Pardon LUK, strange to me, as in new, (0,1,0) for example!

90% of the shite log I skip, only 50% of yours, course those parts I don't understand.

Ignorance can be bliss.

For I beheld the Corny Beast. A thousand eyes on each wing. And the name written on his thigh was... DEATH! And tatooed across his forehead was ORVILLE REDENBACHER, the number of a man and the mark of the Corn.

:unsure:

=))=))=)) Good one db, I do reconize that saying from somewhere, just different wording....... :lol:the mark of the Corn................ :lol:

db, thats right eh......... don't remember too much of the verse........... riding a white horse the horse was...... and the rider was pestilence. :/ . Been a while since remembering revelations. :(

The beheld part comes from beholding a new Heaven and new Earth, beholding the morning and evening stars, etc. The multi-eyes on each wing is something about the great Beast having many eyes all over its body. Makes no sense. :) The name written on his thigh comes from Christ's name written on his thigh when he comes back. Don't ask me WHY he carved his name into his THIGH... :rolleyes: I chose the of Death because of the name of the Fourth Horsemen. Another beholding part. :D

Revelation 6:8

"and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death"

That one reminds me of the great final dialogue before you fight the final boss in Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness. :) "That weapon... YOU ARE DEATH!"

The number of a man, aka the Mark of the Beast, comes from the whole 666 thing, where the mark of the Beast is also listed as the number of a man: six hundred 3 score and six. I chose Orville Redenbacher because he's the god of popcorn. =)) Plus, the mark of the Beast can in your palm or on your forehead, so, I chose to put Orville on the forehead.

The mark of the Corn thing just followed on naturally from that. :lol:

The beheld part comes from beholding a new Heaven and new Earth, beholding the morning and evening stars, etc. The multi-eyes on each wing is something about the great Beast having many eyes all over its body. Makes no sense. :) The name written on his thigh comes from Christ's name written on his thigh when he comes back. Don't ask me WHY he carved his name into his THIGH... :rolleyes: I chose the of Death because of the name of the Fourth Horsemen. Another beholding part. :D

Revelation 6:8

"and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death"

That one reminds me of the great final dialogue before you fight the final boss in Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness. :) "That weapon... YOU ARE DEATH!"

The number of a man, aka the Mark of the Beast, comes from the whole 666 thing, where the mark of the Beast is also listed as the number of a man: six hundred 3 score and six. I chose Orville Redenbacher because he's the god of popcorn. =)) Plus, the mark of the Beast can in your palm or on your forehead, so, I chose to put Orville on the forehead.

The mark of the Corn thing just followed on naturally from that. :lol:

The pale hore and rider named death is the part I was trying to remember................. now where I heard it I can't recall...... for some reason the verse stuck with me for all these years... :/

Really caught me by surprise when you quoted it a couple of posts above, changing a few words of course.......... :lol:

Edited by kevdriver

• 1 month later...
The pale hore and rider named death is the part I was trying to remember................. now where I heard it I can't recall...... for some reason the verse stuck with me for all these years... :/

Clint Eastwood western The Pale Rider

Johnny Cash also, "The Man Comes Around", as played during the credits of Dawn of the Dead(2004), great flick, and I might say from a great album by Cash, lots of great cover songs, even a NIN one!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.