Burning Blu-ray 50GB image on to 25GB BD-re?

PNYBOY

There may be, but this forum is about burning onto optical media with ImgBurn. Sorry.

Regards

OKay. I thought I was in the Imgburn support forum. Last I checked, Imgburn supports Blu-ray burning and I was asking a question about burning onto Blu-ray disc. And pleae do not jump onto a soap box and lecture me about the legality of copying discs. Because, I truly am trying to copy my own personal discs. I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay $30.00 for a Blu-ray disc and then let some company tell me that I cannot copy my own disc for my own personal use. Thanks. I'm just looking for a little help. Not asking to be spoon fed.

Where, in all our documentation, guides, FAQ and what not, do we ever imply that ImgBurn can transcode anything?

You present a project, ImgBurn will burn it. You burn goes bad, we'll help you.

But transcoding BDs is wayyyyy outside the scope of the prog or the forum.

And where the hell did I lecture you? More crazies every day, I see.

Regards

And pleae do not jump onto a soap box and lecture me about the legality of copying discs

OK we won't...since you asked and said please.....

Now...get your shit together and Google what you want to know. We aren't here to 'spoon feed' anyone, we're here to help with ImgBurn problems...and yours is not one of ours. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, washing his mouth out with soap; now there's an idea. Anyone old enough to remember castor oil? I don't but I saw pictures in books when I was a kid (like 45 years ago) that it was given to norty little boys and girls. :D :&

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.