Someone set this dickhead straight please

blutach

God they piss me off!

The reason it all started is cause I was trying to inform them of ImgBurn's release and they accused me of impersonating LUK! and advertising on their forums.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/240201#1339934

I knew there was a reason why I never signed up. What a pack of dickheads.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasnt such a bad place to hang out at one time. These days it is a nightmare there. A lot of the old hands are noticeable by their absence, and power hungry pricks who post shit just to get their post count up have taken over. I still get the odd PM from some of the old timers and they are pretty pissed off with the way the place has gone. Ad revenue and member numbers are the main priority now, helping people seems to come a distant third.

I havent been on their site in years for the same reason thats quite obvious . Instead of doing a little homework and finding out that LUK in fact has put out another cool proggie FOR FREE they chose to jump all over Jmet and all I read was his giving them a heads up about the release of IMGBURN. The last time I was on was a debate with a MOD who should have been minding his own P's and Q's instead he chose to get involved and push his weight around and display an attitude that showed him for what he was and I'm sure still is a :swear: asshole

i have to say the post a d digest looks like its you -jmet that has written imgburn , maybe quotation marks and a link to the site before the text would have avoided any confusion for people who don't 'know' you :/
I agree with your statement %100! What pisses me off, is that the majority knew who I was, and "ScubaPete" is the one who made the accusation. He defiantly knows who I am.

i have to say the post a d digest looks like its you -jmet that has written imgburn , maybe quotation marks and a link to the site before the text would have avoided any confusion for people who don't 'know' you :/
I agree with your statement %100! What pisses me off, is that the majority knew who I was, and "ScubaPete" is the one who made the accusation. He defiantly knows who I am.

Never MInd Jmet by reading there replys they are clearly gutted that LUK has brought out IMGBURN and dont have a clue when it comes to proper impartial advice.

We still love ya

Edited by blank-media.co.uk

If I am not mistaken, the Great Scuba Pete is the one and only Quality's Proof, who was a shit stirrer par excellence at DD before he was run off.

Regards

Scuba pete is a shite head opps I mean stirrer @ ad also I think his only means in his post was to start shit there j-met. don't know why but he is somewhat respected over there! the only place that will put up w/ him being a dik?

it is a shame that many newbies head over there to get just that shite on!

it is a shame that many newbies head over there to get just that shite on!

I can think of another popular forum that does the same thing. It basically boils down to people and how they handle authority (perceived or otherwise), such as being a forum mod or program/software/hardware expert etc... Some wear their power with ease because they have nothing to prove. Others seem to let it go to their heads. I doubt any of the beta testers are here because of some inate need to be recognised as such. Personally, I'm here because I like it here. Great people. A great forum with very few dickheads. Just an opinion...

"ScubaPete" is the one who made the accusation. He defiantly knows who I am.

Seen this?

http://www.coujo.de/ib2/index.php?showtopic=2148&hl=

WOW........ glad I have never had the pleasure of meeting ScubaPete(Dick) or I would probably half to put one of my world famous ass cussings on him.

This guy is a world class fucking moron and is apparent he cannot find his ass with both hands.

Great people. A great forum with very few dickheads. Just an opinion...
I'm sorry for fucking up this forum by being a power-hungry dickhead =)) =)) =))

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.