dbminter

Shamus_McFartfinger

I appreciate the heartfelt feeling, Shamus! I feel all warm about it! In fact, I must be, because, there's a friend standing next to me. Keeps mumbling something about sacrificial wombats. :devil:

And, of course, as is want with my life, for me, my birthday is still half a day away... but, how will I be celebrating it? Well, I'm having to have a wisdom tooth taken out before it was scheduled today. >_<

Have a good one DB, you'll need a beer after going to the dentist!!! :happybday::drunk::cheerleader:

Hong Kong Phooey's #1 Super Chop might be a cheap alternative to anesthetic. :lol: I've often wondered if you can get cheaper alternatives based on what you're willing to pay. For instance, medium level would be a shot of whiskey, like what your barber used to give you before yanking a tooth. >_< Down to the bottom of the barrel: a Three Stooges' slap just before the procedure. :lol:

Well, I would like an NEC that supports DVD-R DL if they make them. :D

Have had the tooth removed. A surprising 3 shots of novocaine were used. So, the most painful part will probably be the wearing off the anesthesia. Right now, it's just hard to swallow my own saliva! :lol:

If I may be selfish for a change, er, for the moment :D I think I will adapt my normal birthday greetings to fit me.

Happy birthday! Happy birthday!

Whoopty dee! Whoopty dee!

May it be pleasant!

I'll open up my present!

Just for me! Just for me!

:happybday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY,DB!!! :happybday:

Hope you plan to go out and enjoy it after you heal :D

Anyone want to see the tooth? :lol: I could photog it and try to post it somehow. Yes, they gave it to me. :devil:

As for enjoying after I heal, I won't be entirely healed by tomorrow, but, it's when I currently have plans to be taken out, a bit late, for birthday dinner by me mum. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.