A Couple of quick questions.

therock003

1)Well first i would like to ask if there is a setting that when burning completes,it would wake my CRT monitor from sleep.I have no screensaver,i just have the option of my monitor going to sleep after 1 minute so it doesn't bother me when I'm working on my main computer.

I haven't found an option thus far for what I'm asking but maybe someone knows netter.

2)Ok and a second thing,little weird,for the first time after thousands of burned discs with imgburn,the last week i have encountered this message for two times after the tray was reloaded for verification.

"Unable to replace image"

I dont know what that was supposed to mean,but verification finished successfully while confirming the md5 checksums,but what was with this weird message?

A)Is there a way for me to do that somehow?Like when burn completes,computer must be notified somehow.Is there a way to tyurn the notification to send a signal to the screen to turn it on?

B)Well AFAIK it happened two times and it popped when verification started.It's a plain pop up style message/dialog saying "Unable to replace image" with an ok button for confirmation.

After you press OK it goes away without bothering you or seeming to have nay other complications.

I don't happen to have a screenshot as both of these times i popped up "ok" immediately.But that is exactly what it said.

1. There's no way for ImgBurn to do it. You might be able to knock something up using a batch file though so that when ImgBurn closes, the batch file then calls another program to turn the screen on. That's out of the scope of this forum though.

2. The phrase 'unable to replace' doesn't exist in my code, hence why the screenshot is needed.

If it happens again, please get a screenshot so I can see all 3 windows (the main one, the log and the error box)

2)Yes of course,will do. So topic still open till the next time this happens.

EDIT:As for 1) is there a way to display some kind of transparent toolbar that it displays the writing/verification completion percentage?So i can have it shown in the edge of my monitor and quickly check it?

Edited by therock003

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.