ImgBurn v2.4.2.0 Released!

LIGHTNING UK!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found your site and tried your latest program. Works great on CDs and looking forward to trying it with DVD discs. I'm running Vista Business and the default burning program is painfully slow. Your solution quickly burned a few data CDs for me with no problems.

I'd be glad to donate as I believe in supporting good software - especially small programs that are not bloated. However, I despise PayPal. Any other ways to help? If you provide an address, I can just mail a check.

a perfectionist LUK!

I SECOND that !!!

ImgBurn = BEST Burning/Iso Creation/Iso Building Tool on the Planet ---- Second to NONE !!!

Thx LUK, donation made, keep up this FANTASTIC tool !!!

Cheers,

AX

Edited by AlienX69

I've just discovered the update, and it's over a month old. I should really check more often for updates lol. Thanks a lot for this.

This will probably be the last 'maintenance' type release for the v2.4 series, meaning I can finally start to implement some decent new features!

Any hints as to some of the new features ? :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
what that update improve?( i hope it might fix the super smash problem :rolleyes: )

ImgBurn cannot preform miracles !!!

Wii is a SL gaming system, that tried to play with the big boys by introducing a DL game (SSBB). I have a BRAND NEW Wii that can't play SSBB smoothly. So the dirty lens idea is out of the picture, Nintendo needs a different excuse.

PS: 360 Rules (Gears of War, Halo 3, Army of Two, COD4) !!!

Edit: PLUS HDMI, awesome graphics and game play !!

AX

Edited by AlienX69

I really love this program and the latest final is great. Easy to use and nice interface. Though is there any news about a 64 bit vista version? Does it work in 64 bit version of vista? The reason I ask is because I am a musician/producer. I work on movies and music. Basically 32 bit programs only can use up to 3 gigs of ram. 64 bit can use up to 128 gigs of ram. We need more ram to process all the Vst plug ins, the applications themselves and possibly multiple instances of each, not to mention vista is now using upwards of 1 gig to run. I really think that the future of computers is going to be 64 bit as applications continue to become larger thanks to our cpus and motherboards and ram having more power and faster speeds. I really don't want to use another program, because imgburn works so great for what I need to do and it is simple and not to many overwhelming options for simple tasks, like Nero.

Anyway I am asking if this has vista 64 bit support and if not is there any possibility of 64 bit support in the future?

I am getting ready to make a triple boot system and 64 bit will be on there.

a perfectionist LUK!

I SECOND that !!!

ImgBurn = BEST Burning/Iso Creation/Iso Building Tool on the Planet ---- Second to NONE !!!

Thx LUK, donation made, keep up this FANTASTIC tool !!!

ImgBurn will be burn all, better than Nero, and it is free and most performant :lol:

With DVDShrink and DVD43 is the best suite for mastering