ImgBurn v2.4.2.0 Released!

LIGHTNING UK!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better version guys? Man,if ImgBurn is going to get better I guess I'll be using it still more and see how much so. I'm 100% positive though that w/e you make better will be something actually warranting a upgrade Lightning. Right now I can't see what needs implemented that's really bugging some users. Yes make it better, but please don't turn it into a Nero w/all these added functions that'll f@#k it up in any way.

Btw, great job all you guys did w/that HQ firmware site. Unbelievably simple and hassle free. I just ran into it a lil while ago on admin's main DD site. Was it posted anywhere that this was coming? Not that it matters as long as I'm locked in now. Just wondering. :)

• 2 weeks later...
As usual, you can download it and view the changelog by visiting the main website.

http://www.imgburn.com/

Special 'Thanks' to all the beta testers, translators and donors!

Lightning UK, I am new to this forum and very much appreciate your outstanding contributions. Followed your guide to burning on dual layer discs and it worked flawlessly.

• 1 month later...

found this program while searching for software to back up my PS2/XBOX games. Kids continually scratch them and tired of buying new ones. This program stated it did thjis. Have tried 3 types of media dvd-r, dvd+r dvdl-r and they all copy perfect. When you try to play them to see if it really worked, PS2 machine does not even recognize there is a disc.

Did I download the wrong program? and, if I did, how do I det a refund!

found this program while searching for software to back up my PS2/XBOX games. Kids continually scratch them and tired of buying new ones. This program stated it did thjis. Have tried 3 types of media dvd-r, dvd+r dvdl-r and they all copy perfect. When you try to play them to see if it really worked, PS2 machine does not even recognize there is a disc.

Did I download the wrong program? and, if I did, how do I det a refund!

Well,

i need to ask you this,

is your PS2 modified so it can run copied games?

Cuz if not,

it's normal that it'll tell you that the inserted disc is not a PS2 disc....

found this program while searching for software to back up my PS2/XBOX games. Kids continually scratch them and tired of buying new ones. This program stated it did thjis.

And where exactly on the Official ImgBurn website does it say it can copy PS2 games?

Regards

well actually it can copy PS2 games....

but its not the right forum to talk about these things i guess,,,

:innocent: