25 pack 2.4x Verbatim DVD-R's $2

Monolithic

I'm new to understanding DVD quality and did a lot of reading last night in the DVD section and then checked out that sit with all the disc IDs and whatnot. I also seen a link to blankmedia.ca and checked it out. Well they're selling 25 packs of Verbatim DVD-R's for $2. Is there a catch or something I'm just missing? Is it just because it is a slow burn speed? I emailed them about the disc ID and they replied and said they may be CMC or MCC.

Very old media +r @2.4x if I lived where you do I would get some for a laugh, not going to break the bank $58.50 for 30 tubs

Might pay you also to dig out an older dvd burner from a cupboard or a mates cupboard as a modern one might not offer 2.4x although you might find with a certain hacked firmware they can be oversped to 4x or 8x without any degradation of quality.

Wonder if they ship to UK

Answer is NO : WTF are they doing on the world wide web when they only ship to US and Canada ....F T they have lost over $100 was gonna buy 60 tubs

With ImgBurn in Write mode and a blank disc in the burner, look at the Information pane on the right side of ImgBurn's window: there will be listed the Supported Write Speeds allowed by your media/firmware/burner combination :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.