Ban Kirk?

blutach

Ban Kirk?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Ban kirk & his crappy CUNTRY and WESTERN muzak?

• Yes
    • For sure
    • Of course
    • Absolutely
    • No question about it
    • Do it now!
    • And never let him back
    • And do it on clinks too!

@jill

Since kirk is OK, maybe you should give it up, too? ;) We all have a go at each other and we take it - look how jmet is accepting of that photo posted by LFC.

Regards

Edited by blutach

@jill

Since kirk is OK, maybe you should give it up, too? ;) We all have a go at each other and we take it - look how jmet is accepting of that photo posted by LFC.

Regards

Blu this is going to be the last time I even address this matter.

But I had given it up it was you who threw the last stone I just retaliated in response to your remarks, now I know your gonna have to say something to this because you can't help but having the last say on things, subject finished

I've said this before I'll say it again

Why can't everyone just get along :wub:

We are starting to sound like the US Congress in this thread =))

Next we will have LFC throwing a Filibuster :blink:

Spinner is going to get a kick out of that since I know he will understand it :thumbup:

jmets ass don't even begin to look like JR's so where I might be looking for love in all the wrong places at least its in the closet when I want it and not in a rumbleseat =))

kevdriver, that personal photo might be a little TOO personal! :D Might distract people and cause delayed reply syndrome. :wink:

As for country music, kirk, I might not want to release my song in the UK, then. It's a C&W take on "God Save The Queen." The music is changed and the words become "God Damn The Queen." =))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.