Is Netflix copy-protected?

Streek Dime

I don't have Netflix yet, but I'm deciding on getting it. I'm not too sure if their DVD's are copy-protected though or not. Anyone here who has Netflix know?

Also, if they are copy-protected, can ImgBurn still burn a DVD image from it? If this is something that is not allowed as a discussion topic, then I apologize for making it. You can delete it.

Actually, from what I read, it isn't in Holland for personal use (the price of blank media is high to cover the assumed loss of profits from the copyright - but with internet ordering from other countries, I expect Dutch residents can get round this).

Regards

I don't know of anything that isn't copy protected these days except the air that I breathe and I've heard there is some legislation in congress to tax that early next year.

And if congress doesn't get you, $ly$oft with their not so lifetime not-so-free updates, will!

Regards

I don't know of anything that isn't copy protected these days except the air that I breathe and I've heard there is some legislation in congress to tax that early next year.

And if congress doesn't get you, $ly$oft with their not so lifetime not-so-free updates, will!

Regards

I hear ya, haven't relied on them for years though so I'm good. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.