Gameboy Advanced

Snazz

My child is after a Gameboy advanced, so im after some info. Is it built in special battery? how long does the battery last whilst playing a game. I have seen some multi game carts, do you have to have a customised GBA to be able to use them.

Tnx dude.

The older style GBA take normal batts

The older style GBA the batteries last quite a while(cos they do not have a backlit screen, unless it has been modified with an afterburner) as long as you use good batteries they last a while , none of the 10 for a pound lark.

The newer stlye GBA THE SP and there is a newer one on the way the MICRO, SP will be the best one to get, or a little more money and get the DS which also plays GBA games.. //These all use Lithium Ion batts(micro uses diff version though) and are fast recharging 2-3 hours

info about batteries

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/g...battery_faq.jsp

I will pm you with the other info

Our kids has the Gameboy Advance SP. Our youngest still plays his loads, battery life is very good on the inbuilt batteries even with the backlight - lasted more than long enough for the trip to Florida in the summer. Couple of hours to charge the battery and off you go again !

Multi Game carts ? My daughter has Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo on one cart is that what you mean snazz ? Official release nothing hacked and again they play fine. The games are pretty good actually altho not a patch on our eldests PSP games :thumbup: Anything else let me know mate....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.