CD/DVD Building like Nero

Sky Boy

I just moved to ImgBurn from Nero, so i'm no expert but i haven't managed to figured out how i can create Folders in my CD/DVDs

Nero is very simple in doing this, you just right click>new folder and drag files to that particular folder.

So i think ImgBurn needs CD/DVD building ability like Nero.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by i haven't managed to figured out how i can create Folders in my CD/DVDs

dont forget, we dont use Nero so cannot compare it.

normally you would just burn data by build mode and drag and drop your folders into the source box , or select them with the from folder and use the Drop Zone feature.

If you mean create new folders within existing folders for data , its just as easy to do that within windows before you use ImgBurn to create your project.

If your on about video/dvd projects , then 9 times out of 10 your authoring/encoding program will create the necassary folders to make it dvd-compliant for you ( VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders).

If i have'nt understood what you mean properley, please explain it a bit more :thumbup:

Yes in Nero it is possible to create folders within the project build compilation stage. You don't need to have that folder in Windows, it's just in the project.

In ImgBurn it seems that you can only add folders that exist on the underlying file system. This would make it a bit inconvenient for the use that volvofl10 describes.

I'm interested to know why you would have the need to add folders to a project once the project is started ?

Dont forget ImgBurn was developed to burn Images, which as i said are usually within there own container, wether it be a dvd with VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders or an ISO ,an .IMG file.

If its for data, then surely you'd have already decided what you want to put on a disc, and already have it on your hdd "ready to burn" so to speak ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.