HELP PLEASE

pjbubbie

Hi I want to download scarface the game i've downloaded it its all good i go into IMGburn and select the imiage file one and it has says i have a disc but it doesn't show the information. I'll upload a pic because i dunno how to say it better then that. And if it helps it is a poweriso file.

Burner is the one that comes with the emachines t3882 for windows XP home edition

Disc info is fujifilm 16x 4.7gb dvd-r

please help me im desperate :'( :'( :'( :(:(:( . But if its i need a new burner or something really expensive the just say that before typing anything.

Thanks

aa.bmp

Oh Dear >_< , its not really your day today is it ?

Sorry, but that matisha cdrw/dvd ujda740 is also a combo drive . Full Cd capabilities, but DVD is read only( not able to burn to DVD)

Your best bet would be to get an external USB2 DVD writer , then you can swop it between machines.

laptop drives have never been much good compared with a desktop model, and for that reason we usually recomend to get an external DVD writer.

Oh Dear >_< , its not really your day today is it ?

Sorry, but that matisha cdrw/dvd ujda740 is also a combo drive . Full Cd capabilities, but DVD is read only( not able to burn to DVD)

Your best bet would be to get an external USB2 DVD writer , then you can swop it between machines.

laptop drives have never been much good compared with a desktop model, and for that reason we usually recomend to get an external DVD writer.

Yah I was looking around for one and then i came to take a look on this but whatever

Thanks anyway

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.