DVD in to two dvds, how?

Apex2

Hi DVD experts!

I realize this may not be the place for this question, but maybe somebody can provide a link to where it is described?

I have searched but not found how to do this with the softwares I am using: DVD Decrypter and Imageburner.

This is the situation:

1) I have succesfully used Decrypter and copied a DVD in to a folder.

2) Since the folder is too big (7.5GB) to fit to one DVD I need to somehow split it in to two DVDs.

3) I have succesfully copied half of the main DVD files and all other supporting files in to folder and then an Image using Image burner and burned a DVD (inlcuding start menu) that plays perfectly in a standalone DVD player.

4) The problems starts with the 2nd DVD...I copied the remaining main DVD movie files and all the other support files (once again) to a new imagefile, burned it to DVD. This second DVD does not play well on the DVD player, I only get the start menu where play movie doies not work. Going to chapters, some chapters work but not well (thumbnail doesn't match and it doesn't play the whole chapter etc).

I am sure there are files mis matched etc.... I also tried with only copying the remaining Movile files only and not include all the other files on to the 2nd dvd- this DVD did not play at all.

Is there a trick to reconfiguring this second folder prior to making an Image file in Image burner so the second DVD will play OK?

Thanks so much. :unsure:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.