Wii Games

mwb4776

And...ImgBurn doesn't copy anything that is protected in any manner.

And...ImgBurn is donationware and, if you bought it, you got screwed and should get your money back.

And...You can Google what you want to do and you will find that there are many links out there for that.

And...Shen 293 is right.

And... We do not discuss ripping here, so, once you figure out how to get an .iso to your hdd, use ImgBurn to create the disc.

And...if you have a problem with the burn, feel free to ask us what to do about it, and remember to post a log of the failure with your request.

:thumbup:

Let's get things straight... you didn't pay for ImgBurn at all.

You paid for *something* a website was selling. You had no idea what you were buying, only that the sales talk sounded really good.

You've been had - and not by anyone we have any dealings with.

ImgBurn is, has been and always will be - Free.

I just looked at that link, and the FAQ fails to tell you that you need specific hardware to make that software work with certain games formats.

I would be onto them and tell them you want your money back as it doesnt do what they claim .

I would then question why they are bundling a donation ware program in a commecial package

Hello all,

Save your breath with all this. If you want a copy of Copythatgame, simply download imgburn. Its the same program. Imgburn however is a completely FREE program. Seems like Copythatgame is simply a the name emom878 is using to sell this FREE software. The program imgburn was created by AVS. Installing the program you will see "Installing imgburn".

I also find the Ad copy to be false, as you cannot make a copy of an XBOX game (hint: your pc can't even read an XBOX disk).

My guess is that whatever is sold, most will request a refund as per clickbank's 60 return policy. and most likely the product will be booted from clickbank as it does not seem to be an original authored program.

Best of luck to all of you.

cheers..

PowerMaker

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1199052

Another thread about this type of stuff.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/6/592188

:)

I bought this to copy wii games but it doesnt see the wii disc

Please provide the address or website where you bought ImgBurn. We are very interested.

I also bought this software, imgburn, after a Google search, and many sites that luckily couldn't accept my credit card via PayPal.

The blurp says " Game Copy Pro (Version 2.73) is simply the best video game reproduction software you can find. Completely unlike anything our competitors are offering, it allows you to make quality backups of your games using a CD or DVD burner. Our Game Copy Pro package will show you how to backup virtually any video game using writeable media. In addition, we'll show you how these games will be played on your game console." They didn't accept my card details, thank goodness.

Copy that Game another site offers answers to questions and is where I actually bought this program!

"Is it hard to copy video games with your system?

Absolutely not! The CopyThatGame System is the easiest way to copy your games. All you have to do is install the software and follow the video tutorial or if you prefer you can read the text tutorial. The whole process takes about 2-5 minutes (not including that time it takes to burn the game to a blank disc)

What is the quality of the copied discs like?

CopyThatGame makes perfect 1:1 copies of games! This means that audio and video quality of the copied disc is the exact same as the original. There is no change. Everything is copied including all extras. If you use CopyThatGame you will not be able to tell the difference between the original and copied discs."

Naturally, after reading this forum, there is no way in hell can I burn a Wii disc without bauying another fortune. This software cost me $42. But I will get it back through PayPal.

I bought this to copy wii games but it doesnt see the wii disc

Please provide the address or website where you bought ImgBurn. We are very interested.

I also bought this software, imgburn, after a Google search, and many sites that luckily couldn't accept my credit card via PayPal.

The blurp says " Game Copy Pro (Version 2.73) is simply the best video game reproduction software you can find. Completely unlike anything our competitors are offering, it allows you to make quality backups of your games using a CD or DVD burner. Our Game Copy Pro package will show you how to backup virtually any video game using writeable media. In addition, we'll show you how these games will be played on your game console." They didn't accept my card details, thank goodness.

Copy that Game another site offers answers to questions and is where I actually bought this program!

"Is it hard to copy video games with your system?

Absolutely not! The CopyThatGame System is the easiest way to copy your games. All you have to do is install the software and follow the video tutorial or if you prefer you can read the text tutorial. The whole process takes about 2-5 minutes (not including that time it takes to burn the game to a blank disc)

What is the quality of the copied discs like?

CopyThatGame makes perfect 1:1 copies of games! This means that audio and video quality of the copied disc is the exact same as the original. There is no change. Everything is copied including all extras. If you use CopyThatGame you will not be able to tell the difference between the original and copied discs."

Naturally, after reading this forum, there is no way in hell can I burn a Wii disc without bauying another fortune. This software cost me $42. But I will get it back through PayPal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.