copy ps3 games?

island21

ImgBurn can burn any .iso or .cue that you have on your HDD. The problem that yo9u have is you need to Google exactly what you want to do and then read a lot about what you want to do. We have NOTHING to do with ripping protected data from discs and we do not discuss that phase of activity here.

Also, call your credit card company and click-bank and advise them that you are contesting the charge that you made due to false advertising/claims from the seller.

well i emailed copythatgame 3 days ago and they didnt reply.is there any software that actually burns ps3 games?

Any burning software can burn PS3 games. It's just an ISO image. Getting that copied game to work in a PS3 is a different story. Copied games will not work in a PS3. Period.

I love this part on his thread after he's called out for selling ImgBurn by one of the posters....

And as for the critics, there are many, many happy customers and I am selling the guide and support

not the software. There are many customers that tell me they knew that the software was available for free

but decided to buy my product so they would have support.

What a maroon!!!

Makes you just want to... :doctor:

What exactly do you download from their site or do they just give you links on where to download stuff?

And as for the critics, there are many, many happy customers and I am selling the guide and support

not the software. There are many customers that tell me they knew that the software was available for free

but decided to buy my product so they would have support.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.ph...mp;postcount=20

EDIT: Damn, I should have read the rest of the page.....good work Spinner, hiding down here at the bottom.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.